You may click through the boxes below to get to know us at His Gospel Christian Fellowship to see what we value & believe.
What does it mean to be a Christian? Some people think you become a Christian by joining a church. Others think you are born a Christian. Still others think you are a Christian if you believe in God. But what does the Bible say?
In the Bible it is written, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God…” Romans 3:23
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
So the Bible says that we have sinned, and the result of our sins is death – eternal separation from God. But according to the Bible we can be reconciled to God and have eternal life because of Jesus (God’s Son).
“And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath no life.” 1 John 5:11-12
No amount of good deeds or religious activity will remove our sins from us. Only Jesus has the power to bring us back to God and forgive us of our sin. He did this by suffering and dying on the cross in our place, taking our sins upon Him. Will you receive God’s gift of salvation today? You will never be a true follower of Jesus Christ until you do. There are three things you must do:
Admit you are a sinner and have done wrong things
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
1 John 1:9
Believe that Jesus died and rose again for your sins
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
Confess (acknowledge) Jesus as your Lord and Saviour
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
If you want to be a true follower of Christ, you have to surrender your life and your rights to Him putting God in control. You can do this right now by just talking to Him – that’s the simplicity of prayer. Tell Him you are a sinner. Ask Him to forgive you and thank Him for offering the gift of forgiveness and life through Jesus Christ. If you do make this decision, let us know. We delight in helping people become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ!
What We Believe
- We believe in the Triune God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; that Christ died for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and will return again for his Church.
- We believe that the Bible is the complete and infallible Word of God.
- We believe that each member of the Body of Christ must strive to reach full maturity in Christ.
- We believe that each practice and tradition of the Fellowship must be in direct support of our relationship with Christ.
- We believe that every member of the Fellowship is a minister of the Body of Christ and must fulfill that ministry based on individual talents and spiritual gifts.
- We believe in supporting and nurturing strong family relationships and in the consistent training of our children in Christian beliefs and principles.
- We believe in ministering to one another’s physical and spiritual needs through fellowship among those in the Body of Christ.
- We believe in bringing non-believers to faith in Christ, both locally and world-wide.
To Our Visitors
Our Mission Statement
It’s not about Religion, it’s about Relationship
Who We Are
His Gospel Christian Fellowship (HGCF) is a body of committed believers in Christ who want a deeper relationship with God. Our beliefs and practices are based on the Word of God alone. We do not condemn the religious traditions and practices found in most mainstream denominations. However, we have chosen to incorporate only those practices and traditions that directly support our growth in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ. We seek to reach out to those who do not connect with “church” or “religion” in the traditional sense, but who are interested in a relationship with God, through Jesus Christ.
Welcome to HGCF
Welcome to HGCF! It is an honor to have you join us in worship. We continue to invite you to join us. If you are looking for a church home, look no further. We love the Lord and we love people. Our mission is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ, and to love and support one another in our Christian growth. We are not here to judge, criticize or condemn anyone, although we continually challenge each other to continue our growth in Christ. We teach, preach and live God’s Word and God’s Word alone. If you’d like more information about Christ or our church, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!